Premo 2oz | 5383 - Alizarin Crimson
Premo is perfect for the more experienced clayer or artist! Premo is soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail making it perfect for specialized techniques.
- Flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning, mokume gane and mica shift.
- Best brand for mica shift due to the high concentration of mica particles.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!